Monday, December 26, 2011

Oscar's New World (Feral Cat)


Oscar is a feral cat that roamed my neighborhood for many years before he decided to quit running, and came to stay in the shelter I built on the side of my back yard for all the ferals I do TNR with. This is his 3rd video showing his progress, and he is now home inside living in my cat room with five other rescued and tamed feral cats. Oscar is a blessing, and came into my life at a very special time. His rescue was a very trying one, and with the help of many supporters, he is now happy and safe. To look into his eyes, is like looking into his soul.

Cloth Diapers Prefolds Discount Dixie Carter Twitter This Instant




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links